- In Brief
- This practice is an independent fully qualified member of the Royal Institution
of Chartered Surveyors undertaking surveys and valuations of residential property
in the Home Counties.
- We have been undertaking surveys in the Thames Valley for various national
companies and local private practices for the last twenty two years. We have been
on the survey panels of most of the major lenders and continue to act for some
on a consultancy basis.
- We now act as Independent Surveyors whose firm is neither owned by, nor a subsidiary
of, any corporate organisation such as a bank, building society or insurance company.
Where a mortgage is being arranged, many buyers are happy to accept whomever the lender
nominates to undertake the survey. This firm is not subject to any outside pressures
or reciprocal arrangements, and our survey reports are therefore unbiased and not
influenced by any outside pressures relating to the transaction, such as the sale itself,
the lending or other financial services. We are members of the Independent Surveyors
Association (ISA) whose members
are either partners or sole practioners who run their own practices. This is unlike
corporate firms of surveyors and valuers which are usually owned by financial institutions
or estate agencies...
- Customer Service
- We place a high value on personal contact with the client, from the initial enquiry and
discussion as to the services we can offer, their cost and their limitations, through to
the final submission of the report, and beyond. We can discuss our findings with the
client immediately after the inspection if required, following receipt of the report,
or frequently both. We do not have targets or have to cover huge geographical areas.
We can therefore take as much time as is required on an inspection to ensure that the
job is completed properly.
- We have professional indemnity insurance cover under a policy which complies with
the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- If you are "shopping around" for quotations, you should find that our fees are
highly competitive. A good survey will very often save you money, but even if not,
will give you peace of mind.
- Website Design
- This website was opened on September 23rd 2006, and was
designed and built by Michael Roberts in conjunction with Ken
- Website Copyright
- The material on this site should not be used, copied, stored or transmitted
without the prior written consent of Michael Roberts or in accordance with the
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- Website Disclaimer
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the site up-to-date and accurate, Michael
Roberts does not guarantee that the information on this website is correct at the
time of publication. He reserves the right from time to time to withdraw or
amend the facilities, services, programmes or fees available from or provided by
Michael Roberts and Associates and described on this website.
- All trademarks on this site remain the property of their respective owners
and are used for identification purposes only.
- Sitemap of Website
- A comprehensive list of the pages that make up this website.
|Michael Roberts and Associates, Chartered
Surveyors, carries out surveys (Building
Surveys and Homebuyer Surveys) in the following areas of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and
Arborfield, Binfield, Bracknell,
Burghfield, Camberley, Caversham, Crowthorne, Earley, Eversley, Finchampstead, Henley, Maidenhead, Marlow, Mortimer,
Pangbourne, Reading, Sandhurst, Shiplake, Sonning, Sonning Common, Theale, Tilehurst,
Twyford, Warfield, Wargrave,
Winnersh, Wokingham, Woodcote, Woodley and Yateley